Welcome! Applications ARE being accepted at this time!
The admissions staff is excited to help you get started with your Master of Science in Neurodevelopmental Sciences degree.
If you are ready to apply, please follow the Admissions process and Admissions requirements link below. You may begin your application by selecting Apply Now at any time.
If you remain undecided on whether this is the right decision for you, please feel free to contact us for more information. We are happy to answer your questions.
To be considered for admission to The Masgutova Graduate School, applicants must submit a completed application, the application fee, official transcripts from accredited colleges or universities previously attended, and any other documents based upon enrollment requirements by the application deadline. All documents submitted during the application process become the property of The Masgutova Graduate School as a part of the student record and will not be returned to the student.
The application for admission should be completed online. Most required documents are able to be uploaded along with the application. If necessary, you are able to begin the application and return later to upload required documents.
Transcripts should be ordered from all institutions and sent directly to
The Masgutova Graduate School
PO Box 891
Belmont, NC 28012
The Application fee should be paid online at the beginning the application process and is non-refundable.
The minimum entrance requirements include the completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Official transcripts must be submitted.
All international students must complete the general admission requirements, and satisfy the following requirements:
Demonstrate English proficency by meeting one of the following:
- Coming from a country where English is the official language
- Submit an official score report of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 80 for the computer-based assessment. Testing must be completed with a satisfactory grade within two year prior to acceptance into the program.
- Submit an official score report of the Academic IELTS with an overall band score of 6 or higher is also acceptable in place of the TOEFL for post-traditional students pursuing graduate degrees.
Demonstrate the required educational equivalency for transcripts from schools outside the U.S. by engaging in credential evaluations, using one of the recognized international transcript evaluators.
To ensure enough time for the processing of international student applications, international students should have their transcripts translated and submitted and the application process completed no later than six weeks before the academic period for which enrollment is intended.
*International Stduents are defined as anyone that does not hold US citizenship or Permanent US residence.
Non-Degree Seeking Students must complete the general admission requirements; including,
- the submission of a completed application identifying they are non-degree seeking and pay the application fee,
- hold a minimum of a bachelors degree with a 3.0 or higher and submit official transcripts as evidence.
PO Box 891
Belmont, NC 28012