How do I apply?
What are the requirements to be admitted to the Graduate Program?
- Applicants must submit a completed application, the application fee, official transcripts from accredited colleges or universities previously attended, and any other documents based upon enrollment requirements by the application deadline.
- A completed bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or higher.
- International students also need to submit an official score report of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum score of 80 for the computer-based assessment. Testing must be completed with a satisfactory grade within two year prior to acceptance into the program. Academic IELTS with an overall band score of 6 or higher is also acceptable in place of the TOEFL for post-traditional students pursuing graduate degrees.
Can I attend part-time?
Yes. The program is designed to meet the needs of the student.
Can I transfer in previous credits?
The ability to transfer credits into The Masgutova Graduate School is possible but it is limited. See the transfer policy in the Catalog.
What is the Masgutova Method?
The Masgutova Method:
- Provides a natural noninvasive process of the primary motor system for sensorimotor integration.
- Stimulates reflex motor patterns to integrate and repattern poorly developed, dysfunctional or retained reflex into whole body movement systems.
- Transitions from involuntary uncontrolled responses, emotional reaction and spontaneous motor activity to self regulation and inner control.
- Uses primary movements and reflex integration to influence health, learning and overall health.
What is the benefit of the Master’s in Neurodevelopmental Science?
The Master of Science in Neurodevelopmental Science supports the student with developing the application of sensorimotor reflex integration and neuromodulation with the target population of their choosing and the development and understanding of research and theory. The combination of these aspects allows the learner to gain a strong understand the how, why, when of the Masgutova Method. Furthermore, The Masgutova Graduate School of Neurodevelopmental Sciences develops advanced critical thinkers that acquire and execute research skills, and lifelong learners that apply their aptitude, talents and mastery to best practices.
Will I have to travel to Orlando, FL?
Yes. You should expect to travel to the campus in Orlando, FL. The nature of the hybrid program will require portions of the program to be completed in person and on-campus. The amount of travel will vary depending upon transfer credits, enrollment status, and how you select to complete your externship.
Can I complete my internship/externship anywhere?
Externships can be taken out of the state of Florida in an approved setting.
Is there financial aid available?
No. Unfortunately at this time we are not able to offer financial aid.
Is the school accredited?
Currently the school is licensed by the State of Florida and is working on completing the accreditation in the future.
What are the costs for attending the Graduate Program?
The tuition for the Fall 2020 class will be $700.00 per credit. This is reduced for the inaugural class.
Tuition beginning Spring 2021 will be $750.00 per credit.
The fees are as follows:
One Time Fees
Application fee is $50.00
Graduation fee is $100.00
Technology fee is $20.00
Library fee is $20.00
Is there a residency requirement in order to receive in-state costs?
No. Tuition rates are regardless of residency.
Do you accommodate those with Special Needs?
Yes. If you feel you need accommodations, please contact the office of Disability Services at DisabilityServices@masgutovagraduateschool.com.
Why should I choose this program?
The Masters of Science program is a one of a kind program maximizing the power of the human body's neurological, motor, and sensory systems that are formed in utero. Utilizing the combination of these systems to improve movement, development, and emotional well-being is powerful.
This program will give you the knowledge and skills to change lives for the better in ways other programs and methodologies fall short.
What are the computer requirements?
The following are recommended for the best experience with the online learning management system,
- Browser: The latest version of the common browsers
- Chrome: The latest stable release
- Firefox: The latest stable release
- Microsoft edge: The latest stable release
- Safari 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- iOS Safari 9
- Android browser: The latest stable release
- The minimum internet bandwidth should be 512kbps
Do you assist with Job Placement?
The Graduate School does not assist with job placement. However we do assist with job search strategies, resume writing, job searches, and interview skills.
PO Box 891
Belmont, NC 28012